01 October 2014

Mt. Malipunyo Flora and Fauna


One of the distinguishing characteristics of Mt. Malipunyo in Talisay, Lipa City, Batangas, is the high diversity readily noticeable through its trails, as previously reviewed on some blogs online. With this knowledge before hand, I was quite excited to capture all these shits in mind, especially with our failed Mt. Malipunyo climb last year which refused me from keeping watchful eye on this aspect.  With that previous failure, I learned that high expectations are really a tricky thing as the chances for disappointments are likewise higher. So I set my mind on the neutral state and not expect too much. Fortunately, I did have a good time fulfilling the plan but failed to complete the job as my camera at  hand wasn’t able to extend its life up to the very peak. Nevertheless, majority of my expectations and anticipations were fairly justified.


Our Mt. Malipunyo story comin up..