Mt. Makiling: Flora and Fauna

5 COMMENT/S
 
Mt. Makiling’s been known as a home of diverse biological species, some of which are endemic to the Philippines. Reports have it that the Philippine eagle, Rafflesia, and even cobras peacefully thrive at the vastness of the rainforest. And while I have not seen any of these yet along the trails during any of my Mt. Makiling hikes, I’m still lucky to have a glimpse of the rich and appalling flora and fauna the forest offers. Though the subsequent set of photos will not do any justice, here’s the photo dump anyway--



5 Responses so far.

  1. The first photo looks like the mock strawberry that keeps growing in my backyard.

  2. Rix says:

    HIndi ko naranasan mag camping dito nung elementary ako... Ngayon madalas ako sa sa pansol pero di ko pa rin nararating yan ☺

  3. jonathan says:

    The second to the last reminds me of chicken feet, very strange, but an excellent subject to shoot.

  4. Anonymous says:

    Very descriptive article, I liked that a lot. Will there be a
    part 2?

    Take a look at my weblog - how to get back together with your ex girlfriend

  5. Anonymous says:

    SAW UR HUNDRED ISLANDS ALBUM IN FACEBOOK. EXCITED TO SEE THE STORIES HERE. VERY GOOD BLOG. KEEP IT UP MAN!

Leave a Reply

Thanks!

Some opinions expressed in this site might not suit your taste. Sure there are tons of tpyo, speling, andgramming errors. Well I never claimed to be perfect nor close to being an English teacher which gives me the right to commit these mistakes. Btw, thanks for dropping by.

KEEP THE NUMBERS GROWING!