GoNorthToGoSouth | Try

0 COMMENT/S
 
GoNorthToGoSouth is a name unheard before, ‘til ‘Try’, an achingly honest and meaningful track, each of us could possibly identify ourselves about, was released a few weeks ago. Personally, I, being accused of always-playing-it-safe by a few people around me, find myself in floating innuendos after my first hear of this song. It vividly directed my thoughts to a clear point that maybe, I’m really in need to go on seas no one else have ever been before. The ethereal piano opening, down to the mournful yet encouraging chorus bound in a simple yet catchy arrangement, this track deserves a wider audience it currently enjoys right now.

Leave a Reply

Thanks!

Some opinions expressed in this site might not suit your taste. Sure there are tons of tpyo, speling, andgramming errors. Well I never claimed to be perfect nor close to being an English teacher which gives me the right to commit these mistakes. Btw, thanks for dropping by.

KEEP THE NUMBERS GROWING!